Friday, March 25, 2011

The R word.

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.

I am just going to be honest and say that I will not and cannot put a picture of what I hate on here. It is a roach and even the thought of one gives me the chills! Therefore, I will not torture me or anyone else with this same fear with a picture of this creature!
Here is 3 good reasons I hate these buggers:

1. First off, they have been here FOREVER!! Nothing good ever last that long! They can survive nuclear explosion and probably the end of the world. No bueno!

2. My dad chased me around the house with them ALL the time when I was little. Mostly they were dead, but still...gross!

3.The sound it makes when you kill them...their exoskeleton or whatever...nasty!

OK well that's it for today! Oh I turned 21 last Monday and I couldn't ask for better friends or family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment