Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Best Friend.

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.


No questions asked, Catherine has gotten me through the most. We met in 6th grade and had many interesting times. Middle school is full of drama of course and so was our friendship. We got into silly arguments and I even once poured water all over her at lunch. It's a funny story we tell people now, but I always wonder why she continued to stick by my side even after that. As high school came and went, we shared breakfast and lunch together on most days. We would share our lunches (especially dessert).Literally, we go together like cookies and cream.(Cat you know what this means). We were each others Psychics partners and gossip partners. When our mutual friend Austin passed away, we clung to each other. We cried on each other shoulders, we were each others rock. College is no different. We don't see each other everyday nor every month, but when we see each other we are the same best friends. I think that is what makes our relationship so cool. I know that no matter where I end up I will always have a best friend in her. Catherine is just an amazing person in general. I am proud to say my best friend is one of the nicest people I know. She is getting married soon-ish and I am her Maid of Honor and I know she will be mine, no questions asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment