Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Johnny, Pirates and Vampires!

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.


Kelly Funni Parker!!
I cannot even write all the interesting things I have done with this woman!! haha Here's a little background on our friendship: We met at children's choir at the church we were both attending. I have fond memories of us singing Spice Girls at the top of our lungs on our way home in her mom's car. I don't know if she remembers that, but I do! lol Moving on, we went to different elementary schools and reunited in middle school! We were both in Th. Arts and that is where our Johnny Depp obsession began. We had a Johnny Book and watched his movies over and over and over again. We also made Johnny cookies. I can go on and on about all the weird stuff we did. We made a "movie" called "The Ding", loosely based on The Ring. A one weekend in a hotel room in San Marcus we were British! haha We did a lot of weird things, but it worked for us. In the awkward time of middle school, I always knew I had someone just as weird as me to lean on haha thank you for that Kelly!!

High school and the few years after is when the "messed up" things really started happening. We lifeguarded together and we were both managers. We were hard workers, but we always had A LOT of fun!! Outside of work we enjoyed Twilight maybe a little too much. When we received a scholarship from lifeguarding, we knew where that money was going...THE TWILIGHT CONVENTION!! haha It didn't end up working out, but she did get a Edward cardboard cutout (featured in the pic) We even took him out to eat with us one day. Our friendship also featured onesies, snow in a can, TP'ing houses, putting post-its on cars and a lot of other things I don't have time to go into haha Kelly is now married and has a beautiful little girl!! I don't get to see them much, but when I do we love to talk about all of these memories! Thank you Kelly for always being the person I can be weird and immature with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment