Thursday, February 17, 2011

Well HELLO There!!

So I have not written in a VERY VERY longggg time!! Sorry!

Let's do a rough overview of the past few months...

November: Thanksgiving was wonderful, but went by way to fast

December: Made my A's. Last fall semester EVER!! Got to spend lots of time with family, both Mart's and mine. I finally got a camera for Christmas. I have SO many pics, but don't have time to put them on here!

Jan: YAY 2011 and last semester of college! School started too fast, but I am ready for it. I have decided to do a documentary for my directed study. As I mentioned before my Papaw has Alzheimer's. I am doing this documentary on him. I am sure y'all will hear a lot more about this was the semester goes by. Finally, I got a puppy named Sadie. She is a black lab and will one day make adorable little puppies with Samson! More on her later as well.

Feb: I started selling Scentsy! https://lroehr.scentsy.us/Buy <---- you can go there to buy things! Most is 10% off through Feb. :) I plan to do a party in both Huntsville and Houston soon.

So in order for me to keep up with this thing. I am going to do the "30 Day Challenge" some are doing on Facebook.

So here is Day 1:
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.



1. I graduate from SHSU in May!! 13th or 14th to be exact.
2. I love the way puppy breath smells.
3. I am a sucker for sad movies and songs. I will cry every time.
4. I don't know where I would be without Catherine and Elizabeth. They have came to my recuse more times than I can count.
5. I am Methodist and proud.
6. I would be lost without my Iphone.
7. I have grown closer to my family since I moved away.
8. I have no idea where I will be in 4 months.
9. I am 21 in 32 days!!
10. I pretty much like Mango flavored anything.
11. Icee's especially the blue ones make my day better.
12. I love animals. If I were rich, I would have a zoo.
13. I miss dance a lot...and sometimes lifeguarding because I was super tan and fit! haha
14. I miss Austin William Jones everyday.
15. I love theme parks! Universal and Disney are the best!

OK we will see if this thing works! Be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment