Saturday, February 19, 2011

Falling Behind.

Yes, I missed a day... not much of a surprise, but I didn't think it would happen that soon! So here are two posts in one :)

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.



Meet my mom. Growing up it was mostly a battle between us. She wasn't the "cool" mom who, like some of my friends would drive me to parties or give me money every time I asked. Most the time she was over-protective. I look back on it now and wouldn't want it any other way. What I like about it most is that she never tried to be my best friend and by doing that she somehow became it. She is one of the silliest people I know. I never really noticed all of this until I left my parents home. In fact, I never thought I would look forward to seeing her and staying at my parents house, but I do. She stills tends to be over- protective, but I know she is just doing her job. I love her for who she is and I know she loves me the same way back. I am blessed with her and couldn't ask for a better mom.


Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.



DEXTER!! If you would have asked me a few months back, this would have been True Blood. I recently fell in love with Dexter though thanks to Martin! I have only seen the last two seasons, but OMG it is SO good. Anyone who likes thrillers and mysteries would enjoy it. To sum it up it is about Dexter, who studies blood splatter for Miami Metro. Well, Dexter is actually a serial killer himself. He gets himself into for pretty interesting situations, especially because his sister works along side him as a detective. Alas, I must wait for the new season to begin sometime in September I am thinking. I must get Showtime before then!!

See y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment