Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pictures.

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.

I honestly am not very materialistic. I treasure people and experiences more than items. I seriously have been trying to think of my most treasured item, but can't. I mean of course I love both my laptop and my cellphone, but those are more my most convenient items, not most treasured. So after some debate, I have decided that my most treasured item or more like items are my pictures! I seriously have TONS on my computer. Martin doesn't understand the need for me to keep hundreds of pics from high school. I think it is because I just love photography in general and I love to look back and just be in that old memory again. I am not saying I live in the past, but I am sure any of you who cherish pictures understand me. So I can't really post a picture of my most treasured item, but I will post one of my fave pics!



This is Amber, Jessica and me. I could write a whole book about these two girls and the reason behind this picture. To make a long story short. This was my junior yr. in high school. Summer was just beginning and we had just ate snow cones. We were jumping on our good friend Chris's trampoline. What makes this picture special though, is love and closeness that can easily be seen. Jessica was about I am guessing 9 ish? Sorry if I am wrong Jess. Well, her brother passed away that April 2007. Only a month or so away from graduating high school. Amber, the other girl in this picture was Austin's best friend and I have known Austin since he was in kindergarten. Through the hurt and the tears we came together to make it through this hard time. We have all grown so much since this time. Jess is turning into a beautiful young lady and Amber I never see and miss dearly. When I look at this picture it just speaks for itself and brings me back to that day. Austin loved playing on that trampoline, just like we were doing that day. Miss you Austin and I miss you girls dearly :(




I'll update again later b/c I have to get to school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment