Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What's Happening!

Haven't written in some time, not because I have been super busy or anything, but more because I don't have much "happy news" to write. My Papaw has been in the hospital for almost a week. To make a long story short, he has been in and out of the hospital/nursing home for a few years now. He was doing pretty well, but he fell recently and at around 93 yrs old it isn't good. Not to mention he also has Alzheimer's. I hate this disease and how it can rip everything from you and you have no control. After he fell, he couldn't stand so that's why he was taken to the hospital and now is going through physical therapy. I am not sure what will happen next. I think assisted living will be the best choice, especially because my Mamaw would be able to live with him there. It is just very expensive. Other than that, there are a few other surgeries going on throughout my family. Please pray for all of them.

As for school and everything else, it's pretty good. I am receiving a Who's Who in American Colleges and Universities award soon. I am also excited to register for my last semester of classes on Friday! This cool weather is something that I love and I am sure it will be wonderful when we visit Martin's family this weekend :)

Hopefully the next post will have happier news...

No comments:

Post a Comment