Monday, November 8, 2010

What the weekend was about

This past weekend was packed full of family fun and good times with the Lopez's :) That is Martin's family!

It was his nephew's Augie 1st birthday! I absolutely LOVE 1st birthdays!!
Anyway, this gave plenty of time for pictures. I STILL don't have a camera and must result to using my dinky phone camera. So here is my Saturday in pictures...


This is Ellie. Martin's sister's dog. I came out of my shower and found her curled up in my suitcase. I just thought it was super cute!


These are the adorable cupcakes EJ, Martin's sis made. I am in love with the baby corn water squirters. They were for the kiddos though. The whole party was John Deere themed as well, amazingly adorable!! :)


Here is the birthday boy himself!! He loved the cake, as any 1 yr. old does.


DIG IN!!


Mart and I :) He is so handsome!


This is Elena and she just licked a lime. She is so goofy!



After the sun went down, we lit a fire, had s'mores and some decided to put on these sanitation suits...haha


So that was pretty much all of Saturday. Sunday consisted of relaxation.


Samson was more than exhausted from the weekend!


Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment