Monday, October 25, 2010

Lists, Countdowns and Things of that sort...

This weekend at my parents was so nice! So nice that we are going back this weekend too! No pictures were taken as the result of I don't have a camera, other than my phone camera and that gets frustrating to work with. This made me think that it is time to write my Christmas wish list (with pics included).


Canon Rebel or just a digital camera to cure my problem of not even having one. I realize the Canon is pretty expensive and will settle just for digital until my habit of dropping cameras and phones ends.


Sperrys because I am about 4 years behind the popularity of them and still really want a pair.


Methodist Cross necklace. My mom has one and I want to be just like her :) Really though, I feel like I have grown in my faith a lot and would love one.


James Avery Jewelry because it is beautiful and I have never owned any :( There is also a necklace, bracelet and earring set matching this!


Bath and Body Works Candy Apple. It is my fave scent! I am addicted to it and can't live without it. They only sell it during Christmas soooo I stock up!


Ralph Lauren Blue. Elizabeth, my lovely roomie got me to love this scent and I need more ASAP!

There is only 61 days or 2 months until Christmas! Ask Mart, I am big about countdowns...for instance...

There are:
7 weeks left of school (not counting finals)
147 days until I turn 21! (March 21st)
201 days until GRADUATION. Which means 201 days to find a job and a house. Ek!

That is all...for now. I also am in the works of making a "before we leave Sam" bucket list (Mart's idea), a "Congrats Lauren for graduating in 3 years" vacation (my dad suggested Japan!) and finally convince my mom to get in the Scentsy business with me! I'll update on all that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment