Monday, October 18, 2010

Numba 1!

Reasons to start a blog:

1. I want to.
2. Relief from homework.
3. Something to do at work (once my work is done right?)
4. It's fun to pretend people will actually read it.
5. Reminds me of the glory days of Xanga..haha.

I think that is all...

Anyway,

Let me introduce you to the loves in my life...


Martin and Samson.



Samson again, just because he is adorable.



Calli, the dog that WAS mine. My mom fell in love with her and now is permanently glued to her hip.

Anyway, they keep me going along with my family. I am such an animal lover. That's all for now. Partly because I have nothing else to say and partly because I get off of work in 15 min! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. I love it & I am reading it :)

    The stair thing is so cool, makes me want to paint my stairs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren. This looks nice. You'll like blogging. I do, even though I haven't updated since Memorial Day. It can be very cathartic at times. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete