Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ring.



Isn't it awesome?!

I got this ring from my previous relationship and just kind of wore it. I never really felt anything when I looked at it. I just got used to wearing it, so I never took it off. Then, my little sister, Jessica got the same ring, and she had a great idea.

She wanted to get "Do It Big" engraved on ours in memory of Austin (her big brother). I wrote about him on here a year ago. If you know me, it is almost impossible that you don't know his story. It has been 5 years since he passed and I knew the engraving would be the best thing to remember him by.

As soon as I got the ring back, it increased in value to me so much. I guess before I could probably lose it or misplace it and it be OK. Now, I feel like I have this item worth so much more on my finger. I think what I like about it the most is, "Do It Big" is placed inside the heart. I know Austin lives on inside of my heart and everyone he left behind.

Short post, but I knew I wanted to share the ring on here. Hope everyone has a great week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment